There are several energy production can be generated from wastes, such as:
– Electricity generation (gasification, thermal combustion, and combined heat & power)
– Non-fossil Diesel Fuel (synthetic diesel, nanofuel & biodiesel)
– Biocharcoal (semi-carbonizer & carbonizer)
– Bioethanol (anhydrous & hydrous ethanol)
– Refuse-Derived Fuel (RDF)
Based on the latest regulations in Indonesia, energy production as listed above becomes interesting to be developed. These projects are in-line with the Indonesian Government’s targets on electricity generation and fuel supply.
Username or email address *
Lost your password?